Decorating Class by Aunty Jun

I adore this one..its really my style.

And this one too! Red&white; both are my fav colour!


Very nice kn??

Mama loves this one. She's into everything flowery ;)
**Pics credits to Aunty Jun's blog: http://sayasukacupcake.blogspot.com

This is the moment i've been waiting for so0o0o0o long!! I am always looking forward to design my cupcakes with fondant icing which i belive i can express more ideas on them. Plus, its not as messy as buttercream icing can be. I have tried on the "Wilton Ready to Roll Instant Fondant" but yes, the result is not that good =( I really need to "berguru" with the Cupcake Artist, Aunty Jun from Cupcakekasih. Oh, i can't wait!! Serious tak sabar!! Terima kasih banyak2 kepada beliau kerana sanggup menerima mia in the very last minute. However, i can't be more than thankful that ever since Cuppielicious Madness was created years ago, i am very proud of my endless efforts and determinations toward cupcakes. I have been a total addict to cupcakes recipes, cupcakes designs, cupcake cafes and almost everything related to cupcakes. I had learned everything mostly by myself. The recipe i used for my cupcakes i got from my beloved mum's recipe book. Fudge brownies i got from Pillsbury Recipe Book. Others mostly i search through all available recipes in the famous website like Martha Stewart (She is really inspired me), Wilton, and some other local and overseas blogs. Perhaps, i shall read more on the Fondant Design Techniques to prepare myself for the Decorating Class this Saturday. Wish me all the best! =)

0 comments:



©2009 | CuppieliciousMadness - Theme customized by Izzat Ruslan based on K2.

CUPPIELICIOUS CUPCAKES. KILLIN-FOR-MUFFINS. TO-DIE-FOR-BROWNIES. KISS-O-COOKIES. CENTREPIECE CAKES